Locally Grown Basket
May 21, 2021 @ 1:30PM — 5:30PM Mountain Time (US & Canada)
Experience the farms & food businesses that create the distinctive flavor of our community
Sun Valley Institute for Resilience and our food and farm program, Local Food Alliance, are creating Locally Grown Baskets to celebrate the release of our 2021 Locally Grown Guide. Your one-stop resource for eating local, the Locally Grown Guide includes information on farms and ranches, farmers markets and CSAs, retail outlets, restaurants serving locally grown foods, and more. Enjoy your basket while learning about high-quality seasonal food produced in our regional foodshed.
Each basket features a diversity of locally produced and prepared products including:
- Vegetarian quiche prepared by Café Della
- Rhubarb galette prepared by Café Della
- Focaccia roll prepared by Café Della
- Trout dip prepared by Café Della
- Homemade salad dressing prepared by Café Della
- Flatbread everything crackers prepared by Itty Bitty Farms
- Spring greens from Itty Bitty Farms or Lookout Farm
- Radishes from Waterwheel Gardens
- LeFleur Cider from Cedar Draw Cider
- Honey from Five Bee Hives
- Vintage Cheddar from Ballard Family Dairy & Cheese
- Wild West Sunflower Seeds from Snake River Seed Cooperative (for planting, not eating)
Your products will be packaged in a reusable grow basket, perfect for a small-in or out-door growing space to help you grow your own local food all year long.
Your Locally Grown Basket will be available for pick up from the Sun Valley Culinary Institute between 1:30-5:30pm on Friday, May 21.
Each purchase supports our work to build a thriving, regional food system.
Basket serves two people.